If you are looking for a Dentist in Youngstown, NY, we welcome you to our practice!
One of the goals of our Web site is to provide you with an extension of care. As you navigate through the site you will find a wealth of information about dentistry, tooth care, procedures and treatments. We believe our patients deserve to have the information needed to make wise choices about their oral health. There is an overview of our practice including our doctor and staff, office hours, insurance and appointment procedures, maps, directions and contact information.
We are your friendly, caring and professional family dental practice.
As a licensed Dentist in Youngstown, NY we work with our patients so they can achieve and maintain a beautiful smile and healthier gums and teeth. We take the time with our patients to explain their treatment options and inform them of additional preventative care. We feel this will lead to a more trusting doctor/patient relationship and for many people, relieve the stress about seeing a dentist.
At Youngstown Family Dentistry, we provide a variety of services for patients of all ages. These include:
- Diagnostic – includes examination, oral cancer screening and digital radiographs (x-rays)
- Cosmetic – tooth whitening and veneers
- Restorative – includes silver and tooth colored fillings, crowns (sometimes referred to as “caps”), bridges and veneers
- Preventative – includes prophylaxis (cleaning), Periodontal Scaling and root planing, fluoride, oral hygiene instruction and sealants
- Prosthodontics – repair and restoration with complete upper & lower dentures, relines and partial dentures
- Implant Services – tooth replacement and denture support
- Extractions – tooth removal
- Endodontics – root canals